[Liverpool] Fw: UG Newsletter: Nov/Dec Issue

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Wed Dec 12 15:43:57 UTC 2012

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 16:53:09 +0000
From: Josette Garcia <Josette at OReilly.co.uk>
To: Josette Garcia <Josette at OReilly.co.uk>
Subject: UG Newsletter: Nov/Dec Issue

Please find attached the very delayed November Newsletter now combined
with the December's one.  I am sure you will notice the huge list of new
and forthcoming titles for November/December - so please do not hesitate
to request a book for review. I am sure there is at least one book of
interest in this huge list. Early December saw my last conference which
means that I have now time to deal with all the outstanding jobs/emails
etc. - you might soon be surprise with a response from me! December is
also the month dedicated to friends and family - so please accept my
warmest Season's  Greetings. Kindest regards Josette

Josette Garcia
PR/Marketing Manager
O'Reilly UK Limited  .  www.oreilly.com<http://www.oreilly.com>  .
www.josetteorama.com<http://www.josetteorama.com>  . @josetteg

--
Neil Bothwick

PC DOS Error #01: Windows loading, come back tomorrow