[Liverpool] Talk for next week?

Tony Burrows tony at tonyburrows.com
Thu Jan 26 16:18:44 UTC 2012

What I'd thought was a quick overview of VR and uses, mentioning the range
from massive control to easy development, with Java3D in the middle.  Then
a (very brief) sketch of the structure of a Java3D application showing some
of the things possible (with demo progs of course).  Oh yes, a few
references if anyone wants them.

Current version is 1.5.1 and the last change was jan 2012, so still around.

Tony