[Liverpool] Mediawiki

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Jan 30 22:27:46 UTC 2012

Glad DokuWiki is working for you. I think it's a better choice than
MediaWiki. If you need anything let me know.

On the music wiki front. I run a music podcast called Rathole
Radio<http://ratholeradio.org>which is based in Liverpool and I've
been a member of the music scene here
for about 15 years, playing in various bands. If I can help with contacts
or information just ask. I'm always on the look of for new music for the
show.

Good luck!

Dan