[Liverpool] Mediawiki

Daniel Hartley D.R.T.Hartley at liverpool.ac.uk
Tue Jan 31 09:58:46 UTC 2012

Hi Dan,

Dokuwiki definitely seems a lot simpler than mediawiki. My inbox is no
longer receiving over a hundred emails from the mediawiki mailing lists
either.

In regard to music, I'm in the last few weeks of my Ph.D, writing up my
doctorate about the notion and experience of musical opportunity in the
city from the perspective of entrepreneurship. I work for Probe Plus
records and Post Music (record labels), and am member of a.P.A.t.T., as
part of my research. I would recommend a.P.A.t.T. for Rathole Radio, if
you don't know them already. Pretty fun, new album out. I'll have a look
at rathole...

It might be good to talk about your experiences as a band member over
the years (as well as all the linux stuff, and I might have a look at
drupal too....). I'm an ethnographer so talking about music, going to
gigs is all part of my research ;)

Regards,

Daniel.