[Liverpool] Mpd & Icecast on Raspberry Pi

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Jul 23 16:35:16 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 5:21 PM, Hartley, Daniel <
D.R.T.Hartley at liverpool.ac.uk> wrote:

> <SNIP>

> I saw there is a Raspberry Pi event coming up as well...
>
> Yours,
>
> Daniel Hartley

Hi Daniel, sorry for butchering your email there but I just wanted to say
we'll be doing Raspberry Pi stuff at OggCamp <http://oggcamp.org> and we'll
be joined for the weekend by Pete Lomas, the hardware designer behind the
Raspberry Pi.

It's on August 18th & 19th in Liverpool and more details can be found at -
http://oggcamp.org

There is a waiting list right now but it's free to sign up and we'll have
more tickets to be released this week. Get 'em while they're hot.

Sorry I can't help with this project right now as I'm busy with events. I
just thought I'd hijack your thread for promotion ;)

Hopefully it is relevant though. We'll be doing all kinds of cool hardware
and software hacking and there's already 300 people coming.

See ya,