[Liverpool] Mpd & Icecast on Raspberry Pi

Hartley, Daniel D.R.T.Hartley at liverpool.ac.uk
Mon Jul 23 16:46:59 UTC 2012

Cool. Looks fun

www.danielhartley.blogspot.com

From: liverpool-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk [liverpool-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk] on behalf of Dan Lynch [dan at danlynch.org]
Sent: 23 July 2012 17:36
To: Liverpool Linux User Group
Subject: Re: [Liverpool] Mpd & Icecast on Raspberry Pi

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 5:21 PM, Hartley, Daniel <D.R.T.Hartley at liverpool.ac.uk<mailto:D.R.T.Hartley at liverpool.ac.uk>> wrote:
<SNIP>

I saw there is a Raspberry Pi event coming up as well...

Yours,

Daniel Hartley

Hi Daniel, sorry for butchering your email there but I just wanted to say we'll be doing Raspberry Pi stuff at OggCamp<http://oggcamp.org> and we'll be joined for the weekend by Pete Lomas, the hardware designer behind the Raspberry Pi.

It's on August 18th & 19th in Liverpool and more details can be found at - http://oggcamp.org

There is a waiting list right now but it's free to sign up and we'll have more tickets to be released this week. Get 'em while they're hot.

Sorry I can't help with this project right now as I'm busy with events. I just thought I'd hijack your thread for promotion ;)

Hopefully it is relevant though. We'll be doing all kinds of cool hardware and software hacking and there's already 300 people coming.

See ya,