[Liverpool] Liverpool Processing Meetup - 25th June 2012

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Fri Jun 1 16:29:19 UTC 2012

Afternoon,

I thought people might be interested in a new group that's started
recently to play around with Processing (which is, according the
Processing website [1], "an open source programming language and
environment for people who want to create images, animations, and
interactions.")

They're meeting on the last Monday of each month, at the Ranch studio in
the centre of Liverpool.

More details, including the link to where to sign up, at
<http://re-dock.org/network/liverpool-processing-meetup>

It's being organised by Neil Winterburn (CCed), but I don't know if he's
on this mailing list, so it's best to email him direct if you've any
questions.

Cheers,

Adrian.

[1] <http://processing.org>