[Liverpool] Media Server/Ampache

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 14:22:27 UTC 2012

No worries. There's a Free Software alternative to cloud services like
Google Music that's quite popular but the name completely escapes me now.
It's not Ampache I don't think. That's not very helpful. I'll keep thinking
and I'm sure it'll pop into my mind again. Anyone have an idea what I'm
talking about? It's a music server platform that you host yourself. The
most popular alternative for people who don't want to use Google.

I'll be scratching my head over that trying to remember all day. Good luck
with Ampache and Mediatomb. They're slightly different projects I think.
Mediatomb is aimed at video as much as music.

See ya,

Dan