[Liverpool] Media Server/Ampache

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Sun Jun 10 17:29:22 UTC 2012

Could it be XBMC (xbmc.org) Dan? At least that's the name everybody
seems to be throwing around on the forums when it comes to media
servers. However, I haven't looked to see which clients it is actually
compatible with. They also seem to cover quite a few angles - music,
video, encrypted Blu-Ray playback etc.

Sebastian

Linux vehicle CCTV - www.open-t.co.uk/iroko