[Liverpool] Media Server/Ampache

Daniel Hartley D.R.T.Hartley at liverpool.ac.uk
Sun Jun 10 22:55:58 UTC 2012

Subsonic (open source) is streaming the classic Akira film fine over LAN at the moment. It's a pretty neat set up. I could post some pics if anyone's that interested.. Can't seem to get it remotely yet but apparently it's 'easy'... And there is a few apps for phones.

Xmbc seems more like an os- I'm looking for something I can run on my everyday notebook.

--
Daniel Hartley
dhartley.net