[Liverpool] Fwd: RESEND: Lawrence Lessig, Cory Doctorow, Wendy Seltzer... ORGCon is back! Book now!

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Fri Mar 2 14:18:14 UTC 2012

Our friends at ORG are having an event in London this month and given the
list of speakers I thought some of you may be interested. I haven't checked
the prices yet and obviously you'd need travel to London too. Just an FYI
really in case you missed it.

If you think others will be interested then feel free to pass it on.

Dan

See below....