[Liverpool] Electromagnetic Field - A UK Hackcamp

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Fri May 4 12:58:41 UTC 2012

We'd be very happy to have a LivLUG table in the exhibition at OggCamp of
course, I was hoping someone would be up for that. Well volunteered Bob ;)

Only messing. If people would prefer to just come along and enjoy the event
without worrying about manning a table that's cool too. Whatever works
best. I'll be pretty busy overseeing things on the weekend obviously.

I'm excited to bring OggCamp back to Liverpool and let 500 Free Software
geeks loose on the city. We could march on the Apple Store... ok maybe not.

Should be fun though,