[Liverpool] OggCamp (was: Re: Electromagnetic Field - A UK Hackcamp)

Bob Ham rah at settrans.net
Fri May 4 16:02:55 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-05-04 at 13:58 +0100, Dan Lynch wrote:
> We'd be very happy to have a LivLUG table in the exhibition at OggCamp of
> course, I was hoping someone would be up for that. Well volunteered Bob ;)

Cool, I wasn't sure if that was the done thing at OggCamp.  I don't know
whether we'd want to have a table set up permanently; I have visions of
being stuck on my tod for the whole weekend while I miss everything :-)
We could do it but it would require some serious commitment from a few
people; I think a *minimum* of three people per day.  Who would be
willing to volunteer?

Alternatively, we could just set up a table for a few hours on Saturday
afternoon or something.  We could even have a few beers/teas and make it
an actual LUG meeting :-)  Would alcohol be allowed, Dan?

Regardless, I reckon it would be really cool if we got some LUG t-shirts
printed :-)

--
Bob Ham <rah at settrans.net>
Diaspora: rah at pod.settrans.net