[Liverpool] Minecraft alternatives (Re: Electromagnetic Field - A UK Hackcamp)

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Sun May 20 22:45:47 UTC 2012

Well, just to answer this criticism I will weigh in, though I've been
resisting it because I don't really know what this is even about. I've
never played Minecraft in my life and I have no interest in it, or any
alternatives. Someone else added that page to the site. I will forward your
criticism to them. If you like?

The story is as follows. Some people want to set up some machines to play
Minecraft on at OggCamp (apparently it's very popular). I didn't see a
reason to be inhospitable or exclude them. They will all be Linux machines
I am told. If you want to come along and set up machines running some of
these alternatives then great. You'd be welcome. Ping me.

As I said at the start. I have little to no interest or involvement in this
part of the event. If you want me to pass this on to the rest of the
organizing committee I can. You can also use the contact form on the
OggCamp site to express your concern.

See ya,