[Liverpool] Last night's talk

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Thu Feb 7 14:11:18 UTC 2013

Thanks Neil, it was a very interesting talk I thought. Nice to see Roger as
well.

I collected some extra swag for you David. Since you had to get a train
before the talk was finished. SUSE CDs, pen, cuddly toy etc. I can pass
them to you at the next meeting or some other time before that when you're
in town in you prefer. Just let me know.

Dan