[Liverpool] Last night's talk

David Hughes dghughes82 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 17:13:57 UTC 2013

Nice one, cheers Dan! I'm coming to the Linux Outlaws live thing so you
could give them to me then.

Someone from the train company told me that the trains will be back to
normal in a couple of weeks, so hopefully next time I won't have to rush
off ridiculously early. It's like being subject to a curfew for living
in St. Helens...

Cheers,

David