[Liverpool] Bletchley Park Trip

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Fri Mar 29 20:46:48 UTC 2013

Hi Folks,

Jonathan Archer of Ross LUG sent me this message and asked me to post it
here. He's hoping to arrange a trip to Bletchley Park and wonders if anyone
is interested. His email:

<quote>
If you have groups of more than 20 you get the cool tours thrown in.

The blurb: " Bletchley Park offers exciting Group Booking Packages for
groups of twenty or more people. These Packages are designed to make your
day as enjoyable and informative as possible and to help you get the most
out of your Bletchley Park experience. Your Group can relax and dine in a
dedicated area, meaning that you avoid queues in our public restaurant
during busy periods. In addition to this, you will have one of our
experienced Bletchley Park Tour Guides to tell you the amazing story of the
World War Two Codebreakers and their breathtaking achievements."
</quote>

Apparently they are provisionally looking at Sunday May 26th for this now.
I don't know how much it costs or any other details but those interesting
should email Jonathan via - jon at rosslug.org.uk

Cheers,