[Liverpool] Nexus 7 (2012) 32GB for sale with accessories

Antony Bailey antony.bailey at thepoliceoftheinter.net
Sun Nov 10 23:57:49 UTC 2013

Hi Andrew,

First off this is a mailing list and not a bring and buy sale.

The 2012 model with cases and desk stand for £120 is a little high. I
recently bought a 2013 model for £120 which came new with a full warranty.

If I was you I would consider a price around £80 as being an older model
without warranty, the resale value is significantly lower.

If you do look to reduce your price then I'm sure there are those who would
happily buy it and enjoy it.

Antony