[Liverpool] Nexus 7 (2012) 32GB for sale with accessories

Andrew Bates oscillik at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 10:56:05 UTC 2013

Hey guys and girls,

Just thought I'd let you all know that my immaculate Nexus 7 is up for sale
at the moment, and wanted to give you lot a chance in case anyone was in
the market for a tablet.

The tablet itself is updated to latest version of Android released for the
Nexus 7 (2012), Android 4.3 (I will update it to KitKat 4.4 as soon as it's
released) and is currently bootloader unlocked.

It comes fully boxed with two cases, and a Stump desk stand.

£120 to a serious buyer.

Sorry for spamming, but thought someone here might be wanting one!

- Andrew