[Liverpool] Christmas meetup

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Wed Nov 27 12:49:07 UTC 2013

Ok, so by my reckoning we have the following people interested:

Will
Max
Barry
Neil
Ste
Sebastian
Dan
Jens

with Liam and Andy interested in the social element but not eating.

The only preference for venue is Red Hot Buffet (Seb), the only
preference for date is 11th (Neil). So I think this is decided. Red Hot
Buffet, Wednesday Dec 11th. I just hope we can still book it. I will try
a table for 10 through their website and let you know.

If people want to come and not eat I think it should be OK, will try to
confirm. It's £15 per head during December though. Keep this in mind.
You could also meet us in the pub after. Last year we went to the place
on North John St, used to be Hogshead but changed it's name. Don't know
the new one.

I will see what I can sort out.

Cheers,