[Liverpool] Christmas meetup

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Wed Nov 27 12:55:36 UTC 2013

Well that was surprisingly easy. All booked through their website. Table
for 10, 7:15pm, Wednesday December 11th. Mark it in your diaries.

The restaurant website can be found here should you wish to check
anything out: http://www.redhot-worldbuffet.com/restaurants/liverpool/

Booking online made me think of this -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uesx85EHRTo

I will contact LSC and cancel our booking for the meeting room on Dec 4th.

See ya,

Dan