[Liverpool] Date of next meeting

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Wed Oct 29 10:48:38 UTC 2014

On 28/10/14 13:06, Dan Lynch wrote:
> On 27/10/14 09:36, Neil Bothwick wrote:
>> The next meeting would normally be on November 5th but I gather there are
>> a few competing events scheduled for that night.

I've emailed the LSC peeps and there is an anti-fracking group meeting
on the 12th, Maria is going to see if they need the big space with the
projector or whether they can use the cafe bit instead.

I said we could probably use the cafe for this month if they can't move.
She's going to get back to me.

I figured if we are in the cafe it could be a good time to try out
Sebastian's VLAN practical workshop we were discussing last time. Any
more thoughts on that?

See ya,