[Liverpool] Fwd: [mySociety:public] mySociety meet-up: Liverpool, next Wednesday 1st October

Robin Hemuss robin592 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 24 22:05:34 UTC 2014

Hello LivLug,

I had the slightly bright idea of going to see these mySociety guys, to see
what they've got to say about e-democracy, and how to avoid the looming
future dystopian robot apocalypse. They start an hour earlier and it's only
just round the corner, so maybe I could catch both.

I'm intrigued because they run http://www.theyworkforyou.com

Robin