[Liverpool] It's nearly meeting time again

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Mon Sep 29 15:33:46 UTC 2014

On 29/09/14 11:29, Dan Lynch wrote:

> On 29/09/14 08:47, Neil Bothwick wrote:
>> On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 09:57:54 +0100, Sebastian Arcus wrote:
>>
>>> I might be able to cobble together a basic presentation on this
>>> by next Wednesday if there is enough interest.
>> I'm interested, but I don't know if that counts as "enough".
> Sounds good to me as well, if you're still up for it Seb?

OK - I guess three's a crowd - so let's get it done. Not much time left
until Wednesday though, but I'll try and put together something at least
half intelligible. Bring that third virtual eye of your mind with you,
as I found visualising the flow of those packets around the network and
through those interfaces a bit of a PITA!