[Liverpool] Happy New %Y

Andrew Bates oscillik at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 18:50:44 UTC 2015

I probably wouldn't be able to have it ready for tomorrow, but I've been
wanting to do a talk. I know it's not exclusively Linux-related, but it may
be a topic that might interest some attendees.

I've been getting rather heavily into mechanical keyboards for a while now,
and I think I've got a good knowledge of the different types and stuff like
that. I also have a few keyboards I can bring in to show around so people
can actually have a feel of what they're like (mech keyboards are quite
subjective, and generally you need to have a go on one to get a good sense
of what they're like).

Like I said, I know it's not exactly Linux / Open Source related,
although....actually....I know a way I can get a bit of an open source
slant on my talk!

I know we all spend a good deal of time at keyboards, so someone might find
the talk useful.

Anyone object to me doing a talk next month about this? Anyone really
desperately wanna know about mech keyboards? Anyone think I'm off my head?