[Liverpool] Happy New %Y

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Tue Jan 6 21:34:08 UTC 2015

Happy New Year all! Hope you had a good holiday season :)

I think a talk about mechanical keyboards for next month sounds cool.
It's certainly relevant to anyone who uses a computer, be it with FOSS
or proprietary software. I say go for it if you're happy to book
yourself in for next month?

As for tomorrow night, I'm not sure what to do. I've been quite ill
since New Year (not just a hangover I promise) and I don't think I'll be
able to make it down. I may have to rest up to try and shift this chest
infection.

I haven't spoken to the LSC people about us coming down this month but I
reckon it should be OK. Might be wise to plan a social meet in the pub
instead as a backup though.

If there's anything I can do to help email or phone wise just let me
know. Sorry I can't make it down physically this time.

See ya,

Dan