[Liverpool] July Meeting

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Mon Jun 29 07:35:54 UTC 2015

That sounds good to me! As you say, I might not have a proper
presentation ready - but I'll jot down a few notes. Looking at ZeroTier,
if it does deliver what it promises, it is an amazing piece of software.
I'm definitely interested! It is a strange coincidence that it appears
to use the same concept of long fixed strings as machine identifiers to
connect things together - same as syncthing.