[Liverpool] July Meeting

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Jun 29 16:41:24 UTC 2015

OK cool, sounds like a plan. I don't really have any great insight into
ZeroTier I have just been playing with it recently and am happy to share
my experiences.

Neil: I'm mad busy this week so can I be a pain in the arse and ask you
to announce the July meeting via the blog and so on? We can just say
there's 2 informal talks this time followed by the usual pub social after.

Thanks!

Dan