[Liverpool] Ideas For Next Meeting

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Fri Mar 27 08:23:36 UTC 2015

On 26/03/15 19:59, jn1057 wrote:
> Hi! What is a Jolla phone?! Now I'm off to Google!+!
It's a smartphone built by Jolla in Finland - which is mainly ex-Nokia
employees. It is based on the core OS used by Nokia 800, 900 and N9 -
which makes it one of the closest things to a "Linux phone" there is - I
think. They are also about to release a tablet based on the same OS -
now called Sailfish. See: https://jolla.com/jolla/