[Liverpool] Ideas For Next Meeting

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Fri Mar 27 14:57:27 UTC 2015

My mistake, it will be April 1st yeah. I got the date mixed up. Or
perhaps it was a deliberate April Fool's prank.... ok it wasn't I just
messed it up :)

I haven't looked at much of the Jolla stuff but some of you may remember
I had an N900 review model a few years back. The OS at the time was
Maemo, which then morphed into Meego and was effectively killed by
internal fighting. The software was pretty good though and it was
effectively Debian on a phone. I could apt-get my packages in a terminal
and all.

Sadly Nokia took the phone back so I don't have it now but I'd be
interested to see what Jolla have done.

Dan