[Liverpool] December 7th

Bill Anthony billanthony at uwclub.net
Fri Nov 25 20:51:15 UTC 2016

Hi guys,

The venue sounds reasonable. I hope to be there. Like Phil I've only been to
the group once, and the 'Ignite' (November) was well worth the visit. Thanks
for the introduction.

Meanwhile consider the following;

Government Stimulus Plan

The government today announced that it is changing our national symbol to a
CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the government's political
stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next
generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security
whilst you're actually being screwed.

Damn, it doesn't get more accurate than that.

Bill Anthony