[Liverpool] Unused Cherry Keyboard - For Sale - £40

Craig Cheetham craig at craigcheetham.com
Mon Nov 28 14:31:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

Don’t know if this appropriate for the mailing list but, I guess it is relevant to the interests of the keyboard lovers. :)

I have a Cherry keyboard, black with brown switches I think, I used it to test it but never did anything serious with it (I prefer laptop keyboard).

You can check out the model number here :

Model: MX 3000 USB (comes with PS2 adapter)
Article No: G80-3000LSCGB-2

These are going for like £61 on Amazon, so I was thinking £40 would be a good price.

I can deliver to the next meeting at the Christmas party.

Cheers,
Craig