[Liverpool] Pre-Christmas Meeting - Weds Dec 6th @ 7pm

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Thu Dec 7 14:11:17 UTC 2017

Thanks to everyone who made it along last night. Despite the slew of
football fans we managed to stake our claim on a few tables and it was
good fun. Excellent table rustling :D

I know a few people couldn't make it but I just wanted to say a Merry
Christmas to one and all. Thanks for being part of LivLUG in 2017.

Now, speaking for 2018, we will be moving our first meeting back a week
to January 10th. The 3rd was a bit too close to New Year I thought. If
anyone can think of something they'd like to tell us about or just demo
to the group, even a request for a talk on a certain subject or
discussion topic that would be brilliant. I'll try to think of a talk
myself as well.

There's only really about 10 talk slots per year with holidays and all,
so I'll do my best to fill each one in 2018. Maybe some more guest
speaker. Fingers crossed.

Have a good holiday season :)