[Liverpool] Next LivLUG Meeting - Weds Aug 2nd @ 7pm

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Sun Jul 30 19:56:03 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

It's time for another Liverpool LUG meeting this Wednesday, August 2nd at DOES Liverpool. We had some problems getting into the room last month but Adrian has kindly offered to stay in the office a bit later this time so we can definitely get in.

I wasn't able to do my talk on Proxmox so you'll be getting it this month instead. It won't be a comprehensive review or a massively in depth technical thesis but I can share my story of migrating from a KVM setup on Ubuntu Server 16.04 to Proxmox VE and the challenges therein. I can also show everyone some of the cool features included in Proxmox and reasons to consider it as a platform.

Full announcement is here together with details on how to find us and other useful links can be found here - http://www.livlug.org.uk/2017/07/august-2017-meeting/

I'll be there just before 7pm, hope to see many of you there :-)

Best wishes,