[Liverpool] Talks or topics for next meeting?

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon May 1 14:48:30 UTC 2017

OK folks, no reply to my original email asking about topics for the meeting on Wednesday. So I'm going to just put it down as a social meet. I'll announce it through the blog/social media now. Meet usual time and place but perhaps head down to The Hub a little earlier I guess.

Expect another email to follow in a minute :-)

See ya,

Dan