[Liverpool] LivLUG Meeting - May 3rd 2017 - 7pm

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon May 1 15:32:20 UTC 2017

Hello all, it's time for the May 2017 meeting of Liverpool LUG. It will take place <strong>Wednesday May 3rd at 7pm GMT.

This months meeting is an open forum, that's code for "we don't have a talk arranged". Feel free to come along and ask us any questions or discuss anything FOSS (Free & Open Source Software) related.

We meet at DOES Liverpool in the city centre (details below) from around 7pm and usually head to a nearby pub to chat more and catch up later.

Find us at DoES Liverpool in the Gostin's Building on Hanover St, Liverpool City Centre. There is a working lift and the building has good accessibility. We'll be in the first room on the left as you exit the lifts on the 4th floor.

Full location details and directions can be found here - https://doesliverpool.com/location/

We are friendly bunch and all are welcome regardless of technical knowledge or experience.

Hope to see you there,