[Liverpool] Houston We Have A Problem

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Tue Apr 3 14:04:41 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

Following on from last week when I asked about suggestions for our next
meeting I have bad news. The chest infection I thought I was getting rid
of last week came back with a vengeance over the weekend.

I won't be able to make it tomorrow as I'm just not well enough, sorry.
I've been sleeping most of the last few days.

The meeting isn't conditional on me being there of course, so that
leaves us with 2 options:

1. Someone else steps up to organise. Mostly just to ensure the venue is
open (the new DOES location) and there's someone there to welcome
people. I will help where I can by contacting DoES if you like.

2. We postpone the meeting till next month.

I'm happy with either but wanted to let you know. Sorry for the short
notice. My apologies and I hope my health will be much better by next month.

If anyone wants to volunteer or just has a strong opinion let us know.

See ya,

Dan

P.S - Don't forget the IoT Liverpool group meeting on Monday April 9th
if you fancy going to that. Andy Stanford-Clark has spoken as many
OggCamp events and is very interesting.