[Liverpool] Houston We Have A Problem

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Tue Apr 3 17:38:55 UTC 2018

On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 15:04:21 +0100, Dan Lynch via Liverpool wrote:

> Following on from last week when I asked about suggestions for our next
> meeting I have bad news. The chest infection I thought I was getting
> rid of last week came back with a vengeance over the weekend.

Those chest infections are nasty bugger and hard to get rid of.

> 1. Someone else steps up to organise. Mostly just to ensure the venue
> is open (the new DOES location) and there's someone there to welcome
> people. I will help where I can by contacting DoES if you like.

I'll be there - I'm fully functional again, including the bionic bits and
still have my DoES key fob.

> My apologies and I hope my health will be much better by next
> month.

As do we all.

> P.S - Don't forget the IoT Liverpool group meeting on Monday April 9th
> if you fancy going to that. Andy Stanford-Clark has spoken as many
> OggCamp events and is very interesting.

I remember enjoying his OggCamp talks, so was dismayed to see the date of
this one, I can't make it.

--
Neil Bothwick

In possession of a mind not merely twisted, but actually sprained.