[Liverpool] Houston We Have A Problem

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Tue Apr 3 19:20:58 UTC 2018

Excellent, sounds like it's still on then. Glad you're doing better
Neil, bionic bits and all. You can suss out the new venue for us :)

Also loving the hidden buzzer Adrian, very Mission Impossible. I hope to
come and check out the new place very soon. It looks great.

** Directions to the new DoES Liverpool home can be found here ** -
https://doesliverpool.com/location/

I presume people will be there from around 7pm tomorrow.

I will update the directions on our LivLUG site as soon as I can.

Have a good one!