[Liverpool] Houston We Have A Problem

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Tue Apr 3 18:59:51 UTC 2018

I'm afraid your DoES key fob won't do you any good yet, as we've not got
the RFID system installed at the new place yet.

However, I'll be around tomorrow evening, so you'll be able to get in.

The roller shutter might be down, but don't worry, there's a bell hidden
under the key-lock just above the intercom (see the amazing instruction
photo at https://www.flickr.com/photos/amcewen/40318468335/in/datetaken/
:-) and there'll be a sign with my phone number on if the bell doesn't work.

This is what the door looks like, just so you know you've got the right
one https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg1nVxUBaAJ/

See you tomorrow,

Adrian.