[Liverpool] LivLUG Meeting - Weds Aug 1st from 7pm

dan dan at danlynch.org
Mon Jul 30 21:33:26 UTC 2018

Hello all,
We will be having a LUG meeting this Wednesday August 1st in DOES
Liverpool as usual. We'll be in the meeting room from 7pm onwards but
the talk won't start until later. Depends when people arrive mostly.

This month I shall attempt to share my experiences testing
home-assistant.io for home automation. I may also try a practical demo
but that may go horrifically wrong. We'll see.

Full announcement and more details on the website -
http://www.livlug.org.uk/2018/07/livlug-august-2018-meeting/

Hope to see some of you there, but you know I can totally just talk to
myself for 2 hours if need be. That's worrying isn't it? :D

See ya,