[Liverpool] LivLUG Meeting - Weds Aug 1st from 7pm

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Mon Jul 30 21:43:18 UTC 2018

On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 22:33:22 +0100, dan via Liverpool wrote:

> This month I shall attempt to share my experiences testing
> home-assistant.io for home automation. I may also try a practical demo
> but that may go horrifically wrong. We'll see.

I'd like to have seen that - the demonstration, not it going wrong, but
I won't be able to make it.

> Full announcement and more details on the website -
> http://www.livlug.org.uk/2018/07/livlug-august-2018-meeting/

Well, it would be if the web site was working. The host got hacked, but
the site has been restored on a different server and we're just waiting
for DNS to update.

--
Neil Bothwick

Yeah, but what's the speed of dark?