[Liverpool] Saving sms messages from an Android phone

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Fri Jun 8 11:39:49 UTC 2018

For those people using Android phones here, has anybody had any
experience saving sms messages off the phone? I have a client who needs
to print a good(ish) number of historic sms messages belonging to one
conversation - so I assume the first step would be to transfer them to a
pc. I've searched online, but the first several pages of results seem to
be hijacked by makers of various software which can (or claim to) do the
job - so can't seem to find some non-manufacturer generated advice - so
to speak. Anybody any personal experience with this, please?