[Liverpool] Any Ideas For Next Week?

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Thu Nov 1 11:21:05 UTC 2018

Hello Manchester, we are recieving you loud and clear! Great to hear from you Daniel. Maybe we should have a SuperLUG (MegaLUG??) meeting sometime in future between the two groups. For Christmas, or in the New Year. That would be awesome. Meet you at the services on the M62? Hehehe. Nah we can find a better venue than that.

Actually this whole LUG exchange idea the Birmingham luggers have been running is great. We should look at that in future. I've been to many meetings in Manchester over the years. I spoke at Manchester Free Software a few times about audio on Linux and I recently went to the OpenStack meeting which was great fun. Be good to foster closer links. Traditional rivalries be damned!

Thanks for the topic suggestions as well. I'm afraid I don't know much about them but hopefully someone on the list is more knowledgeable? Anyone?

Dan