[Liverpool] Any Ideas For Next Week?

Daniel Botting daniel at manlug.org
Fri Nov 2 23:22:14 UTC 2018

Hi Dan,

Sorry about the delay in responding (to all ), fostering closer links
sounds like a great idea, I understand that this was discussed on the
lugmasters list recently and has started happening among other groups
due to falling numbers (we have that problem here too).

I totally agree about regional rivalries, though I can't talk I'm not
from round these neck of the woods originally (one of those dirty
Southerners...).

I was at the last OpenStack meeting and missed you :(

I'll put my thinking cap on about a joint meetup and let you know.

All the best for now.

Daniel