[Liverpool] Any Ideas For Next Week?

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Thu Nov 1 17:08:48 UTC 2018

On 01/11/18 09:38, Daniel via Liverpool wrote:
> Hi fellow luggers, Manchester here,
>

> Unfortunately won't be able to make it, will try sometime. What about
> cryptsetup with LUKS?

Hello and welcome! Thank you for the suggestion. If there is enough
interest, I think I could manage a little intro to cryptsetup and LUKS
at some point. I'm no expert, but have been using it for years for the
system partition and to encrypt backup hard-drives. But maybe our
LUG'ers are already up on all that stuff? :-)