[Liverpool] [Manchester OpenStack Meetup] Nov 26 - StoryBoard, Cloudforms, and Telemetry

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Fri Nov 2 10:59:30 UTC 2018

Hey Danny, l was planning to come along to this but then I realised it's Ignite Liverpool the same night and l will have to be here as l help to run that.

For anyone else on the list wondering what these meetings are like, l went to the last OpenStack Manchester meeting and it was awesome! Really glad I did. Very similar in feel to LivLUG but they also have food and refreshments provided which can't be bad. A lovely and welcoming group of geeks. I'll be back for the next one.

So if you are free and in range of Manchester that night l recommend it!

Dan