[Liverpool] November LivLUG meeting - Weds Nov 7th from 1900 GMT

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Nov 5 20:56:12 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

Our regular Liverpool Linux User Group meeting is this Wednesday from
1900 (7PM) onwards at our usual home of DOES Liverpool on Kempston Street.

Full meeting details and directions on how to find us can be found on
the blog post I just made -
http://www.livlug.org.uk/2018/11/november-2018-livlug-meeting/

I can't be bothered reposting all the same stuff here. Basically
Sebastian is going to tell us about his experiences of encrypting Linux
drives with cryptsetup and it'll be a damn good time OK?!

Be there or... well, don't. It's completely up to you, we believe in
free will :)

See some of you on Wednesday I hope, best wishes,