[Liverpool] Any Ideas For Next Week?

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Nov 5 11:49:29 UTC 2018

On 01/11/2018 18:33, Sebastian Arcus via Liverpool wrote:
>> <SNIP>
>>

> Next week would be fine - but I just realised there could be a niggle.
> My experience of using cryptesetup is on Slackware (I know, that's a
> surprise!) - so I don't have any knowledge of integrating LUKS with
> things like GRUB or Systemd. That I think might limit the usefulness of
> my presentation. But if there is enough demand regardless, I'm happy to
> give the talk. Sorry :-)

Right Seb, although I have been inundated with other offers (sarcasm) I
think yours is by far the best. Are you still up for doing a talk for us
this Wednesday?

I know it's not much notice. Let me know what you think and I'll do the
announcement this afternoon if you are willing. No pressure ;)

Thanks!