[Liverpool] IoT Liverpool Meeting Next Week

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Thu Jan 16 17:03:25 UTC 2020

Hello all,

Thanks to Matt for his talk at our last meeting. I am still processing
the video but will have a final version uploaded soon and available on
our newly updated site - https://livlug.org.uk

Just a quick note to say there is an upcoming meeting of IoT Liverpool
who we've done some joint events with in the past. They have the people
from Balena.io coming in to give a talk about managing your IoT devices
with their platform and Docker. It should be a great opportunity for
anyone who enjoyed the subject at the last meeting to follow up with the
people who actually make these tools.

The meeting is next Wednesday, Jan 22nd at DOES Liverpool where we
normally hold the LUG anyway. So nice and easy to find.

There is a meetup listing with more details here -
https://www.meetup.com/iotliverpool/events/267931050/

They have an RSVP which they would appreciate if you can respond to if
you're coming. Yes it involves having a meetup.com account but it also
means they can work out how much pizza and beer (non-alcoholic drinks
available) they need. So I think it's small price to pay. Metaphorical
price of course because the meeting is completely free, as in beer.

Hope to see some of you there :)